Are You a Resilient Leader?
Leaders describe the world to me as volatile, changing, ambiguous, and complex – a world full of disruptions that demands resilience to thrive professionally and personally.
Yet, there is a small but growing population of individuals who are developing themselves and their companies to address complex challenges that require adaptive and discovery-oriented thinking to effectively navigate our rapidly evolving world. These leaders, whether they lead many people or simply lead themselves, are known to:
- Remain competitive, even in volatile markets and industries
- Pivot and move with agility as they grow or shift into the next phases of their careers
- Innovate and create often and freely
- Push the edges of knowledge and what is ‘possible’
- Use information as a tool, not be controlled by it
- Learn quickly and with ease
- Act with resilience
My name is Dr. Madelyn Blair, PhD, and today I invite you to join me among the ranks of those who are embracing resilient leadership to create more opportunities, better results, and increased professional satisfaction!